Christmas is the season for giving and, frankly, there’s no better present than a book! (Hint, hint.)
Seriously, I love books and especially free books. Don’t you?
I have been so inspired by those of you who have given away copies of The Gospel in Ten Words to friends and family, that I have set up the best E2R competition ever. Unlike the last competition, where only the winners went home with prizes, this time everyone who plays gets something.
You play, you win. How good is that!
Here’s the deal, if you plan to give away The Gospel in Ten Words this Christmas, use the comment box below to let us know how many copies you intend to give and you will automatically qualify for one of the following awesome prizes:
• Give 1 book away to someone who needs to hear the good news and you will get my sincere thanks for your partnership in the gospel. I will fall asleep at night thinking of you and thanking God that he put you here on this planet.
• Buy 10 books to give away and you will get a bonus copy of The Gospel in Ten Words absolutely free. Plus you get the hug.
• Buy 15 books to give away and you will get the free book, the hug, and a personal thank you post card featuring a rare New Zealand stamp (Hobbit stamps, if I can get them). By the way, it’s a limited edition E2R postcard too, not for sale anywhere in the world.
• Buy 20 books to give away and you will get the hug, the post card, and two free books.
• Buy 25 books to give away and you will get two free books, the post card, the hug, plus lunch at our place (if you can make it to Auckland).
• Buy 30 books and you will get all the other goodies (hug, postcard, etc.) and three free books.
Now here’s the best for last: In addition to whatever prizes they already have coming above, the two people who give away the most books by Christmas 2012 will get:
– a personally signed copy of The Gospel in Ten Words
– one of the last super-limited edition GraceQuotes.com pens (there’s only two left in the world!)
– a guaranteed pre-advance copy of my next book (whenever that gets written)
Okay, some ground rules.
- As usual, this competition only applies to the paperback version of The Gospel in Ten Words (no ebooks).
- The bonus book offers only apply to bulk orders placed directly through KingsPress between 1 November and 24 December 2012. Bonus books will be automatically included with your orders.
- We’re counting the books you give away, not books bought for personal use or re-sale.
Christmas is only 40-odd shopping days away. So beat the rush, place your Christmas orders now, and you could win some cool stuff!