Got something to say about the articles you read here on E2R? Feel free to comment using the “Comment” box under each post. I publish every comment the observes the following guidelines:
- Keep it short. I generally delete comments off that exceed 250 words. (And splitting long comments into multiple parts fools no one.)
- Keep it relevant. If it’s not about the post it’s not going to get published.
- Keep it congenial. If we must disagree, let’s do so nicely. Don’t attack others (Jn 13:35).
- Keep it ad-free. If you’re writing to promote your ministry, blog or book, you’ve come to the wrong place.
- Keep it going. Have something to say. Don’t cut and paste scriptures – we all own Bibles. Tell us what you think.
- Keep it real. You know my name. What’s yours? This isn’t “Commenters Anonymous.”
- Keep it light-hearted. This is meant to be fun. Seriously (Ps 16:11)!
- Keep it comin’. Subscribe to the comment thread then wait to see who responds to what you’ve said.
For those of you not used to this gracious sort of speech, check out E2R’s law-based comment policy. It’s not pretty but it’s short.
Back to the latest post.
Pages: 1 2