Got something to say about the articles you read here on E2R? Feel free to comment using the “Comment” box under each post. I publish every comment the observes the following guidelines:
- Keep it short. Comments longer 250 words don’t get published. Nor do long comments that are split up into several short ones.
- Keep it relevant. If it’s not about the post it’s not going to get published.
- Keep it congenial. If you must disagree, please do so respectfully.
- Keep it ad-free and link-free. If you’re writing to promote your ministry, blog or book, you’ve come to the wrong place.
- Keep it going. Have something to say. Don’t cut and paste scriptures. Tell us what you think.
- Keep it real. You know Paul’s name. What’s yours?
- Keep it light-hearted. This is meant to be fun. Seriously!
- Keep it comin’. Subscribe to the comment thread then wait to see who responds.
We reserve the right to delete or trim any comment that doesn’t honor the spirit of these guidelines.
For those of you not used to this gracious sort of speech, check out E2R’s law-based comment policy. It’s not pretty but it’s short.
Back to the latest post.
Pages: 1 2