Got something to say? Feel free to comment using the “Comment” box under each post. I generally publish every comment I receive. However, in the interests of having a meaningful conversation with other readers, I ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Keep it short. I generally cut comments off when they reach about 250 words.
- Keep it relevant. If it’s not about the post it’s not going to get published.
- Keep it congenial. If we must disagree, let’s do so nicely. Don’t attack others (Jn 13:35).
- Keep it ad-free. If you’re writing to promote your blog or book, you’ve come to the wrong place.
- Keep it going. Have something to say. Don’t cut and paste scriptures – we all own Bibles. Tell us what you think.
- Keep it real. You know my name. What’s yours? This isn’t “Commenters Anonymous.”
- Keep it light-hearted. This is meant to be fun. Seriously (Ps 16:11)!
- Keep it comin’. Subscribe to the comment thread then wait to see who responds to what you’ve said.
For those of you not used to this gracious sort of speech, check out E2R’s law-based comment policy. It’s not pretty but it’s short.
Back to the latest post.
Pages: 1 2