Who is God and who am I?
- God is good, but how good is he?
- Who am I? A son, servant or friend of God?
- Does God give and take away?
- How does God deal with my sin?
- How does the Holy Spirit convict me?
- What pleases the Lord?
- What is the fear of the Lord?
Questions about the gospel
- There are many gospels – which one is the true gospel?
- What is this hyper-grace gospel I’ve heard about?
- What are some signs that I’m mixing grace with law?
- When is law the best medicine? When is grace?
- Should I do everything Jesus said?
- Did James preach a different gospel from Paul?
- Once saved, always saved?
Questions about the Bible
- How should we read the words of Jesus?
- What about the commands of Jesus?
- What does it mean to “forsake your first love”?
- What does it mean to “rightly divide” the word of truth?
- Do Christians need to confess their sins to be forgiven?
- Is God’s forgiveness conditional on us forgiving others?
- Am I completely forgiven? Yes or no?
Questions about church
- How do I recognize a grace church?
- What happens to Christians who stray?
- Can unbelievers take communion?
- How do I recognize a nose-punching preacher?
- I find it hard to get excited about church. Does that mean I’m lukewarm?
Questions about healing
- What is the unforgivable sin?
- Why take communion when you’re sick?
- What makes Jesus sick?
- How can I deal with all this guilt?
- Is persistent prayer the key to breakthrough?
- How do I deal with unanswered prayer?
- Does God give poverty to teach us things?
- What happens to Christians who commit suicide?
- What does it mean to work out your salvation with fear and trembling?
Just for laughs…
Updated 24 Dec 2014.