Questions about life
- Who am I?
- Am I a son, servant or friend of God?
- How to be content?
- What is the secret to Christian life?
- How does God deal with my sin?
- Does God love me when I sin?
- How does the Holy Spirit convict me?
- How do I know I’m saved?
- Can I lose my salvation?
- Who is an overcomer?
Questions about God
- God is good, but how good is he?
- Does God give and take away?
- What pleases the Lord?
- What is the fear of the Lord?
- Is grace a person?
- What does it mean to be one with the Lord?
- What does it mean to become like a little child?
- Does the Lord create evil?
Questions about the gospel
- There are many gospels – which one is the true gospel?
- What is this hyper-grace gospel I’ve heard about?
- What are some signs that I’m mixing grace with law?
- When is law the best medicine? When is grace?
- Should I do everything Jesus said?
- Did James preach a different gospel from Paul?
- Once saved, always saved?
- Is forgiveness like a debit card?
- Who are the hypergrace preachers?
Questions about the Bible
- How to read the Bible
- What makes the new covenant new?
- What is the law written on our hearts?
- What are the three purposes of the law?
- How should we read the words of Jesus?
- What about the commands of Jesus?
- What does it mean to “forsake your first love”?
- What does it mean to “rightly divide” the word of truth?
- Do Christians need to confess their sins to be forgiven?
- Is God’s forgiveness conditional on us forgiving others?
- Am I completely forgiven? Yes or no?
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Did God hand Job over to Satan?
- Is Satan God’s sheepdog?
- Did Jesus put pricetags on forgiveness?
- What about those who say “Lord, Lord” and are sent away?
- What really happens to unfruitful branches?
- What are heavenly treasures?
- When did the old covenant end?
- Is Job a type of Jesus?
- Why did Jesus send letters to angels?
- How do we become lukewarm?
Questions about church
- What makes a church a family?
- How do I recognize a grace church?
- What happens to Christians who stray?
- Can unbelievers take communion?
- How do I recognize a nose-punching preacher?
- I find it hard to get excited about church. Does that mean I’m lukewarm?
- Do grace preachers disregard the words of Jesus?
- Is religion good or bad or both?
- Should I tithe?
- Should women be silent in church?
- Are women permitted to teach?
- What does it mean to remove a church’s lampstand?
- Who are the pillars in the church?
Questions about healing
- What is the unforgivable sin?
- Why take communion when you’re sick?
- What makes Jesus sick?
- How can I deal with all this guilt?
- Is persistent prayer the key to breakthrough?
- How do I deal with unanswered prayer?
- Does God give poverty to teach us things?
- What does it mean to work out your salvation with fear and trembling?
Questions about the end times…
- When is the second coming?
- When are the last days?
- When is the Great Tribulation?
- What about the rapture?
- Who is the Antichrist?
Just for laughs…
For questions about specific scriptures, check out E2R’s Scripture Index.
For questions about specific subjects, check out E2R’s Subject Index.
Updated Jan 24, 2020.