Got something to say about what you read here on E2R? Feel free to comment using the Comment box under each article. We receive more comments than we can publish, and we reserve the right to edit comments for brevity (like a newspaper). Your comment is more likely to be published if you observe the following guidelines:
– Keep it short. Comments longer 250 words don’t get published (or read). Nor do long comments that are split up into several short ones.
– Keep it relevant. If it’s not about the article it’s not going to get published.
– Keep it congenial. If you must disagree, please do so respectfully.
– Keep it ad-free and link-free. If you’re writing to promote an agenda, ministry, blog, or book, you’ve come to the wrong place.
– Keep it going. Have something to say. Don’t cut and paste scriptures or recycled comments. Tell us what you think.
– Keep it real. You know Paul’s name. What’s yours?
– Keep it light-hearted. This is meant to be fun. Seriously!
– Keep it comin’. Subscribe to the comment thread then wait to see who responds.
For those who prefer rules to exhortations, check out E2R’s law-based comment policy. It’s not pretty but it’s short.
Back to the latest post.