How do I get my book listed on the new releases page?
To submit a book for the New Grace Books page, please provide the following details using the comment form below: book title, author, release date, and a link (e.g., to a book website or Amazon page from where we can copy your blurb). Your comment will not be published. Books published more than 12 months ago will not be considered new releases. We are keen to promote books that are a good fit with this website.
What sort of books are a good fit with E2R?
- books that unpackage the good news of God’s radical grace and how to walk in it
- books that talk about the nature of God or the cross or the new covenant of his grace
- novels, biographies, picture books, and children’s books that tell stories of amazing grace
- books that “smell” like Jesus – they make us smile and give thanks to our gracious Father
- books that help people (young or old) encounter the radical love of God
What sort of books are NOT a good fit with E2R?
- books that treat grace as merely an important doctrine – one of many
- books that promote Christian works, perhaps under the guise of holiness, spiritual discipline, or duty
- books that glorify religious superstars or achievements
- books that “smell” bad – rants, attacks, hissy-fits, and pulpit-thumping diatribes
- books that promote a universalist or inclusionist agenda
I’m still not sure if my book is a good fit for E2R?
Ask yourself, “Does this book proclaim radical grace from cover to cover?” If yes, then it’s a good fit. If no, or if you are not sure what radical grace is, then it isn’t.
Will you review my book here on E2R?
Can you give me some tips on how to self-publish my books?