We are currently not accepting any new books for review here on E2R.
Sorry, but we have been sent more books than we have time to read. However, authors and publishers are welcome to promote their new or forthcoming books on E2R’s high-traffic Facebook page, as long as the title is a good fit with this website:
What sort of books are a good fit with E2R?
- books that unpackage the good news of God’s radical grace and how to walk in it
- books that talk about the nature of God or the cross or the new covenant of his grace
- novels, biographies, picture books, and children’s books that tell stories of amazing grace
- books that “smell” like Jesus – they make us smile and give thanks to our gracious Father
What sort of books are NOT a good fit with E2R?
- books that treat grace as merely an important doctrine – one of many
- books that promote Christian works, perhaps under the guise of holiness, spiritual discipline, or duty
- books that glorify religious superstars or achievements
- books that “smell” bad – rants, attacks, hissy-fits, and pulpit-thumping diatribes
Still unsure if your book is a good fit for E2R?
Ask yourself, “Does this book proclaim radical grace from cover to cover?” If yes, then it’s a good fit. If no, or if you are not sure what radical grace is, then it isn’t.