Click the title above to download a pdf file (9 pages). (Uploaded 24 March 2012)
Questions raised in this note include:
- Who was included in the cross?
- Why does Paul say “all died” in 2 Cor 5:14?
- Does Paul say “all died” anywhere else?
- Why does Paul regard no one from a worldly point of view?
- Who enjoys the benefits of Christ’s death?
- So what if all died or didn’t die?
- Who rose?
- Who belongs to Jesus?
- Who ascended?
- Is Adam greater than Jesus?
- Who is in union with God?
- Is all humanity in Christ?