Click the title above to download a pdf file (7 pages). (Uploaded 2 April 2012)
Questions raised in this note include:
- How was Adam a pattern of the one to come?
- What is the significance of the phrase “all men” in Rom 5:18?
- Does Paul say that all men will be given new life?
- If Jesus’ act of obedience only benefits those “who believe”, why doesn’t Paul say so?
- Why do we say that last Adam did a greater work than first Adam?
- In what sense did last Adam do a greater work than first Adam?
- How is the gift superior to the trespass?
- What was last Adam’s greater work?