Sign up to receive free updates!

grace-pack_revGet established in grace with these four FREE ebooks! Download links are in the confirmation email you get when you sign up below.

Enter your email address to get the free Grace Pack and receive notifications of new posts by email!

Join 36,954 other followers

Here are 7 more awesome reasons to subscribe to E2R today:

1. Eat well. Get a weekly dose of life-giving grace sent straight to your email in-box.
  2. Join the reformation. Grace is sweeping the world, setting many free from the yoke of dead works. With 10,000+ followers E2R is at the forefront of this global transformation.
  3. First to know. Email subscribers learn about new articles before Facebook/Twitter followers.
  4. Free giveaways. Pre-release copies of Paul’s new books usually get snapped up by email subscribers before Facebookers have had a chance to react.
  5. Don’t miss out. No more posts lost in noisy Twitter/Facebook feeds.
  6. Hassle-free. You will never be asked for money, your email address won’t be sold to anyone, and you can unsubscribe any time.
  7. Get free books! I know we said this already, but four free ebooks to help you grow in grace! That’s the beginnings of a grace library right there!

Didn’t get your free Grace Pack?

Not getting your emails?

29 Comments on Sign up to receive free updates!

1. I think the whole world has gone mad with all the Americans prophecying the rebuilding of the temple. More people need to understand the finished work of the cross and what happened at 70AD. Keepe going and preach the truth.

2. I enjoy your spiritual input into my life. The 70ad podcast spark my interest to know more. Also that we say Christ is good news but for the furture is not the same, i am excited to gain a new perspective on the furture.

3. Seta Vartanian Nagiar // February 7, 2018 at 10:17 pm // Reply

I would Looooove.. To recieve the book 70 a.d , i can’t wait to read it and pass it on to my Husband.
    Thank You Paul Eliss. ! 🙂

4. chinedu john // February 28, 2018 at 2:47 pm // Reply

please need your free books .
    Thank you sir..More grace

5. You should maybe have the quotes passage of the answer so we know word for word it’s the God given word.if u please.God please your ministry

6. Alan Jorgensen // March 9, 2018 at 7:24 am // Reply

I enjoy this fresh outlook on scripture. May God bless you!

7. Noreen Julia // March 21, 2018 at 2:41 am // Reply

I this it was a benificial artical for women being a pastor. In pakistan where it is hard to make such decisions, this artical really gives me a great courage to step out to become a Pastor. As i am called by my name but diffend teaching that women should be quite n cant lead was pulling me down. I thank God and thank u for opening eyes and started seeing How Jesus wants us instead of a pauls teaching for corantians women. Thank u n God bless u more.

8. Bryant Anniban // May 13, 2018 at 2:49 pm // Reply

I always recieve enlightenment everytime I read your acrticles. I am now reading your book The Gospel in 20 Questions and I am enjoying it.
    Thank you for being such a blessing to the Body of Christ.

9. Ed Heppner // May 30, 2018 at 8:38 am // Reply

Good article

10. Chris Fillbach // June 2, 2018 at 8:01 am // Reply

What you’re saying is ok, to a certain point, but mostly false. John didn’t use the word “repent,” but he did say one must be born again, to be able to go to heaven, which is the same as repent. As far as Paul goes, yes indeed, he did talk about repentance.(2 Corinthians 7:8-13) In those verses, he explained just how serious repentance is needed. He says to be eager to clear yourself & so on. Read 2 Peter 3:1-18 & tell me that God doesn’t want us to preach repentance! Repentance was at the heart of Jesus’ preaching. He starts off His’ ministry w/repent!(Matthew 4:17);(Mark 1:15), ect. Jesus, speaking up on the behalf of His’ Father is preaching repentance. And who are you, to take out of the Bible, what’s said over 100x’s, that we need to repent. Guess what, my brother in Christ Jesus, God has taken you out of the vook of life.(Revelations 22:18,19) My suggestion to you, is to do what the Bible commands, which is to repent of this article & to apologize for writing it, for you have become a false teacher, by writing this. Oh! And before I forget, we’re to repent before we come to God. If we’ve not repented yet, we have yet to even receive the Holy Spirit(Acts 3:19); (Acts 2:38), so that He can gives us the power to overcome sin & to help us begin our Spiritual walk w/Christ, to where we are living righteously, in the sight of God & then He will be pleased w/us.☺ May the Comfort of God’s love fill you w/hope & peace! Take care & God bless! Love, Chris

11. Chris Fillbach // June 2, 2018 at 8:26 am // Reply

Your comment on why nobody should preach repentance. That’s a false statement & it’s your opinion. Jesus preaches it & so must we do the same.

12. Hi Paul Ellis,
    You are just phenomenal, pls what kind of life does angels have. Do they have Zoe or psuche?
    Pls sir I find it difficult to understand the book of revelation…any material to help me?

Reginald Nwabinwe
    Nigeria

13. peters olaonipekun // August 16, 2018 at 1:25 pm // Reply

well done with your analysis on holy communion

14. Brenda Davis // August 17, 2018 at 9:46 pm // Reply

I only wanted an answer to: ” is grace and the gospel the same thing”, and ended up with “life giving” truth. I am elated. My body and mind have been suffering horrendously. To the point of death. But God. Oh, His Glorious Grace is being poured out to me in abundance. ” I will live and not die and declare the wonderful works of my Lord Christ Jesus.

15. I am reading The Gospel in Ten Words and just realized that Jesus and I are celebrating our Golden Anniversary! 50 years of being married to Him. Each chapter gets better and better.

16. Saya sangat membutuhkan pencerahan mengenai cara hidup/ aplikasi dalam pemahaman Kasih karunia/Grace kaitannya dengan pribadi, pasangan, keluarga, sahabat, tetangga, teman-teman seiman, Pelayanan dan pekerjaan. Kiranya escapetoreality dapat membantu saya. Terimakasih banyak dan Tuhan memberkati. Saya ingin lebih dalam lagi memahami dan hidup dalam Anugerah-Nya, semoga E2R dapat membantu saya. Terimakasih banyak Mr. Paul dan team

17. Love this

18. Brill. Thank so much.

19. Be blessed Paul.

20. I am highly inclined to build my faith in the basis of pure Gospel and i believe thats hyper Grace .There is no source here in Ethiopia which teaches about The finished work of Jesus. What can you help me to have this kind of books.
    Blessings

• If you have access to this website, you have access to the world’s largest grace resource, with hundreds of free articles. And this is hardly the only grace website. Check out the dozens of links on the Resources pages for me.

21. conchita ticol // November 10, 2018 at 3:44 am // Reply

Ive been a listener of ptr Joseph prince and really changes me when studying what is the Grace of God is all about,and willing to have more knowledge in the fulness of God,trusting on Jesus’finished work is just so amazing because it gives me life,knowing that God made me righteous,all my sins are forgiven.Thank ypu God for using these men who preach the Finished Work of Jesus/GRace.

22. REYNALDO P. DAGAL // November 10, 2018 at 4:45 am // Reply

AMEN

23. Many of us that are Christians still find it difficult to understand the scripture . how can we get better in grasping revelations from the scripture. I think we misunderstand the bible a lot .

24. Bambang Prasetyo // November 30, 2018 at 2:42 am // Reply

Dear Paul, I hope I can receive more and more informations about grace.

25. Samuel Oreoluwa // December 5, 2018 at 11:07 am // Reply

I love the teachings.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )