Amazon have ruined my plans.
I was going to release my new end times’ book on September 24 because some of you think the world is going to end on September 23. The timing would’ve been perfect.
But Jeff Bezos had other ideas. He must’ve read my book. “Have you read this?” he would’ve said to his minions. “It’s the best end times books ever. We need to launch this sooner rather than later, and definitely before the world ends in September.”
At least, that’s what I guess happened. Because despite my carefully-laid plans, Amazon decided to launch the paperback version of AD70 and the End of the World today. Not September, not August, but today. Thanks, Jeff.
I’ll tell you more about the new book on Thursday, but for now, here are some things others are saying about it:
- “A breath of fresh air. Paul Ellis has done much to dispel the fear of end times.” – Tony Ide, Freedom Life Church
- “Responsible, fair, and fun.” – Lucas Miles, Author of Good God
- “Paul Ellis has written another book for the ages.” – Ken Spicer, New Creation Church
- “I read this book and all confusing end time theology disappeared!” – Jun Yu, Jesus Faith Christian Fellowship
- “A wonderful book for anyone interested in the end times or fearful about it.” – C. Rossman, Amazon review
- “This book changed my life.” – S. Dickman, Amazon review
Get the paperback today from Amazon and you’ll get the Kindle version for free (through their matching program). Plus I’ll give you this awesome guarantee: If the world ends on September 23, I’ll refund DOUBLE your money. You can’t lose!
So why not grab your copy of AD70 and the End of the World today.
And tell your friends, especially those who are anxious about the future.