During WWII, Corrie ten Boom, a Dutch Christian, was imprisoned in Ravensbrück concentration camp. After the war, she visited a prison which housed Nazi female guards from Ravensbrück. She went to tell her former captors about the love of God, but these sophisticated ladies refused to listen to an uneducated Dutch woman. Ten Boom prayed for wisdom and the Lord spoke one word: chocolate.
Ten Boom returned to the prison with a rare treat – a box of chocolates – and every face lit up. “All at once we were friends,” said ten Boom. The gift of chocolate paved the way for her to preach the gospel, and many of the women found new life in Christ as a result of the “chocolate” message.
Everybody likes chocolate, and that’s why I wrote a gift book called The Chocolate Gospel. It’s the deliciously good news of Jesus told in the universal language of chocolate. This little book is unique and best of all it’s 100% additive free! There are no fish hooks or price tags – just good news.
You can’t get The Chocolate Gospel in any store. It’s not on Amazon or Kindle or anywhere and won’t be until next year. But we have printed a small number of copies to give away to a few select readers. I’m talking about those who, like Corrie ten Boom, have a heart to reach the lost, and they aren’t afraid to use chocolate to get there.
Are you such a person? If so, I’ve got something that may interest you…
Have you ever noticed how everything on Escape to Reality is free and ad-free? Have you heard how we have given away tens of thousands of books to pastors and people all over the world? This massive sowing of seed is funded by readers like you who have become partners in this message.
I love my partners. They are a huge encouragement and I frequently turn to them for feedback and guidance.
As a token of my gratitude, partners will be getting limited edition copies of The Chocolate Gospel. And if you sign up today, you can get one too.
- $1 – your name in the acknowledgements (ebook version); this applies to all patrons signed up by the end of October 2019
- $10 – an advance review copy of The Chocolate Gospel (ebook); plus you’ll get instant access to my last two books, Letters from Jesus and AD70 and the End of the World
- $25 – a limited edition copy of The Chocolate Gospel, not available anywhere in the world, plus all the above
- $100 – a personally signed limited edition copy of The Chocolate Gospel, plus all the above
- $250 – all the above plus a gift box of my favorite Kiwi chocolates. Yum!
- $1000 – all the above plus a box of 25 Chocolate Gospels; that’s Christmas taken care of!
For as little as a dollar a month, you can become a partner in this message. And if you are able to contribute a little more, you’ll get a bunch of exclusive rewards in addition to those listed above (e.g., draft chapters, Q&A sessions with me, bonus materials, exclusive articles, sneak peeks, etc.).
Being a partner is easy, and you can cancel any time, no questions asked.
If you like chocolate and you have a heart to reach people with the gospel of grace, this is an unprecedented – and fun! – opportunity. But you’ll want to be quick. Sign up today, before this exclusive offer ends.