UPDATE: All 150 free copies were snapped up within 52 minutes! My apologies if you missed out this time.
My new book, The Gospel in Twenty Questions, will be released next month. To celebrate its release, I want to give you a FREE advance copy to read.
The new book is a follow-up to The Gospel in Ten Words. While that book is a book about identity – who we are in Christ – The Gospel in Twenty Questions is a book about the gospel. It deals with questions like:
- What is God like? And what does he want from me?
- Should we do everything Jesus said?
- How does God deal with us when we sin?
- How do we reconcile contradictory scriptures?
- Does God make us sick to teach us things?
- What is the unforgiveable sin?
- What are heavenly rewards?
- Once saved, always saved?
…and hundreds more. If you enjoyed The Gospel in Ten Words, you’ll love The Gospel in Twenty Questions. It’s the book I wish I could have read when I first came to understand grace.
The Gospel in Twenty Questions will be released on 3 December but the publisher has arranged for 150 advance review copies to be given exclusively to E2R readers, today!
What’s the catch?
We want to give books away to people who will help spread the word. If you enjoy my writing and are interested in reviewing The Gospel in Twenty Questions and telling all your friends about it, here’s how you can get your copy:
- Go to Gumroad
- Click the button that says “I want this!”
- In the box marked “Offer code (optional)”, enter the word “review”
- Click “Get” and enjoy your review copy of The Gospel in Twenty Questions!
If you grab one of the free review copies I will email you at the beginning of December to let you know when The Gospel in Twenty Questions goes live. That will be time for you to post your review on Amazon, Goodreads, or your favorite book site.
Based on last year’s experience, I expect the free copies will be snapped up within a few hours. So get yours quick, before they all go.
Please note that we only have 150 free copies available. So if you won’t have time to read the book before 3 December, please give someone else a chance to grab one.
Thank you for helping me celebrate the release of The Gospel in Twenty Questions!