I’ve got a special offer for you. A real gem. Why? Because this week marks the third anniversary of me being on Patreon.
For those who’ve wondered why everything on Escape to Reality is free (and ad-free!), Patreon is the answer. Patreon is a crowdfunding platform where a lot of readers contribute a little each month, and the result is I get to write full time about the gospel of grace.
Patrons are partners in this gospel, and their support is not without benefits. Over the past three years patrons have:
- seen early drafts and received advance copies of my new books
- received dozens of exclusive patron-only articles and study notes
- helped me choose cover designs and titles for new books
- been the first to hear about freebies and promotions
- participated in online Q&A sessions with me
- been the first to see things like book trailers, videos, tracts and forewords I’ve written
- been able to download hi-res artwork and maps from my books
- enabled me to give away thousands of books and equip leaders in developing nations
- received practical instruction on how to publish their own titles (great for budding authors!)
- and more!
Here’s the deal: Sign up as a patron today, and you’ll not only get instant access to most of these benefits, you will also enjoy two special anniversary offers:
1. You will receive my latest ebook, which is a jazzed-up version of Spurgeon’s classic sermon, “All of Grace.” This is one of the best grace sermons ever preached, but as it’s written in Ye Olde English, it’s a hard read. I’ve rewritten for the 21st century so you can appreciate Spurgeon’s masterpiece. This ebook is not available anywhere else in the world. You can’t buy it, borrow it, and it’s not on Amazon. But you can get it on Patreon if you’re signed up by this Friday.
2. For every patron who signs up by Friday, I will give away a corresponding number of books. Sign up at the $1 level, and I will give away 1 book. Sign up at the $25 level, and I will give away 25 books, and so on. Your contribution will help others hear about the good news of grace!
Being a patron is easy and cheap, and you can cancel at any time. But these exclusive offers are only good for the next two days. Don’t delay. Sign up now.