Contact

If you wish to comment on a particular post, please use the comment form found under that post.

If you want to invite me to teach, preach, or do interpretive dance, please read this.

If you wish to ask a thorny theological question, read this.

If you wish to contact me for other reasons, please use the comment box at the bottom of this page. (Comments will likely be published.) You can also message me via Facebook. I can’t promise to respond, but I will see your message.

My postal address is: P.O. Box 66145, Beach Haven, Auckland 0749, New Zealand.

Thanks,

Paul

49 Comments on Contact

1. Paul, I have been so blessed by your articles. I believe that the true -beautiful, and ridiculously kind – nature of God is being proclaimed through your writing. Thanks for being! The world needs you, and I,for one, have appreciated your understanding of God’s word. Peace to YOU!

2. I just wanted to thank you for this blog, for everything you’ve written on grace and for explaining scripture through the lens of grace. Whenever I’m reading something in the New Testament that troubles me because I can’t seem to see it or understand it from a grace point of view, I check your site to see if you’ve written anything on it, and, inevitably you have! Your writings have been enormously helpful! I’ve been a Christ-follower my whole life but I was raised with law, not grace. After 40 years of failing to be a “good Christian” I’ve realized it was the wrong approach altogether. It’s only in the last couple of years that I’ve learned the truth (Pastor Joseph Prince has been so instrumental in this) and now I know it doesn’t depend on me and never did. Anyway, I’ve seen some disagreeable comments here and I just wanted to encourage you and let you know just how critically important your grace writings are. Thank you!!

3. Hi Paul,
    Can you please answer me this, i pray you do.
    If a believer in Christ were to live in sin, is that believer still under God’s grace forever? Of course that’s no way to live, but I heard a tV pastor say that and it really messed me up.

• Does this article answer your question?

• I’ve read that article before, I’m not condoning living in sin at all, but I just wanted a clear cut answer if a believer would still be under God’s grace even if he or she were to live in sin in the future? I have severe Scrupulosity. Can you please write yes or no to my question,

• I’m actually married

• I receive more questions than I am able to respond to. (I have received 20 comments in the past hour plus numerous messages, etc.) I publish questions in the hope that other E2R readers may be gracious enough to share their time and answer.

4. Would it be possible for you to send me Part 2 of the Speak to the Mountain series? For whatever reason, I cannot access it. I really enjoyed this series but need the middle part.

5. Eve Bailey // June 5, 2018 at 4:17 am // Reply

Paul, I am a patreon member… Thanks for your reply.

6. Kennedy Omondi // June 9, 2018 at 12:15 am // Reply

Paul this amazing!!! I happened to land in your website when I was about to be arrested by church clargy men of allowing women to minister in a church. It was a night of June 04/2018 that God directed me to escape to reality website. I really got enough stuff about women teaching / preaching to men.
    I was not arrested after I gave concrete reality I got in your website. The women that were preaching were clobbered and left to go. I am currently suspended to stand before congregation and from taking holy communion.
    I still need truth from you. I am coming from Kenya in Africa. I still need to stand with women not outdo this cultural believe in the church that women should not speak or teach or preach in church.

7. hi paul, if you have any clarity about ezekiel 5 and have time to post something on it at some stage i would value it. my church is studying the book at the moment and i’m struggling with the language of this chapter and other spots. i agree with what you say about asking God and i have been however coming out of strong religious influence means learning to relax into hearing Him is taking some time for me. i’m just finding the wording where God is saying He will punish the israelites in various ways tricky to reconcile with this new beautiful revelation of His goodness and love.
    thanks again for your website, it’s helping me lots.
    bec.

8. mnccbangalore // June 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm // Reply

in Hyper grace what is the meaning of 666?

9. Hi Paul

I am keen to go to your church as I am a huge fan if grace teachings. Could you advise me which church you go to? I live in Auckland.
    Thanks!

10. Do you think OT believers had eternal security? I couldn’t tell if the verses about it in the OT that you put on here were referring to the NT differences that were coming or if they actually had security back then, too. If it’s somewhere on the site and I missed it, I apologize.
    I’ve been enjoying this site, it’s helping me understand how much bondage, I was really in. I really can’t do better, when I never know “Do I love God enough, and am I repenting enough or well enough, etc.” and really the only motivation for doing better is whether I’ll still be saved or not. I’ve got to have faith that God’s grace is going to prevail over my efforts, even if it’s God fueling my efforts, I still can’t measure up.
    Thank you, God bless!

11. I’m a newly saved but I see non stop scary scriptures, please help me.

1 John 3 :6-9
    John is not saying that Christian’s that habitual sin do not go to heaven right? He’s speaking about the absolute/new nature view right? If a Christian does some how habitual and deliberately sin they still go to heaven right?

12. Christopher // July 9, 2018 at 9:30 am // Reply

Hi Paul. I presume that you are aware of the latest translation called The Pure Word. If not, check it out. This is really exciting!

13. Hi Paul, it’s Tommy,
    Please answer this for me, there’s a lot of scriptures out there like 1 John 3:6-9 that sound like if you habitual sin or if you practice sin as a believer you’re going to hell, and I heard 1000’s of pastors who agree with that, but if I just say to myself maybe they’re right about that scripture or maybe they’re wrong about those scriptures, but I’ve I’m deceived to just trust God with that, I’m not sure what that scripture means, maybe those pastors are right, or maybe they’re wrong, but I trust God with that answer, if I did that this way, that doesn’t mean I’m living under the law right? I’m just going to trust God with that, that’s ok right? I have severe religious OCD, and I’ve been batting it for over 15 years.

14. PRAISE THOMAS // July 16, 2018 at 2:59 am // Reply

Is gold wearing a sin? Please prove it

• Squawks 5000 // December 6, 2018 at 3:19 am // Reply

Overall, I think it depends on the attitude. Gold wearing alone is not a sin because in Romans 14, Paul stated that none of the “generic stuff” (like dates or food) is sin by itself. Doing activities is only sin if it keeps us from loving God and others (Romans 14:15). If you choose to wear gold, make sure you focus on glorifying God (in other words, don’t do it just to show off).

15. Hi Paul can you please reply,
    I believe in Christ and I believe I’m going to Heaven, and I believe my sins are forgiven forever even my repeated sins no matter how many times I repeat the same sins, and bad habits etc.but I read a few posts from you wrote that’s really hurting me because you said that if we don’t know for 100% certainty we are living under the law, but nothing is 100% certain in this world or that would become scientifically proven, if I just believe I’m going to Heaven and I believe I am forever forgiven, and I don’t know for 100% certain of those things, that doesn’t mean I’m living under the law or that I’m under law, right ? Can you please reply to me, I’ve tried to reach you on Facebook but no reply, I’m hurting right now, please reply.

• Hi Lisa, I’m not sure what your question is. Can you give it to me in one sentence?

• Lisa Graf // July 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm //

I’m very sorry, I meant since the Bible can’t be proven true, and it’s not factual, I say I ‘believe’ I’m forever forgiven ( even repeated sins), I ‘believe’ I’m saved, I ‘believe’ I’m going to Heaven, but I don’t say I’m ‘certain’ or I ‘know’ that I am. I also don’t know many answers about grace and law, I don’t know which pastors are right or wrong on topics, but just because I don’t know certain answers, that doesn’t mean I’m under the law or living under the law. I’ve read your posts on 7 signs of living under law and the post on how do I know I’m saved. I’m not considered living under the law or under law based upon everything that I’ve wrote and the way I mentioned I live, right ?
        This is really bothering me. Please from your heart reply

• Please check out my article, “How do I know I’m saved?

• Lisa Graf // July 22, 2018 at 2:57 pm //

I have OCD, so that’s why I say I believe and I don’t say I know for certain of those things, for me to say for certain, something would have to be proven fact. But I truly believe in all of those things I listed. I hope you understand. If you don’t I’ll try and write it again but simpler.

• Lisa graf // July 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm //

Ok I’ll put it into one sentence,
        I ” Believe” that I’m forever forgiven, saved, and going to Heaven, does that mean that I’m living under the law or that I’m under the law?

16. Hi Paul
    My name is Dennis, I was baptized as a infant in the Catholic Church, does a believer in Christ need to be baptized to get into Heaven, I’ve read some of your post, I feel you’re leaning towards that, do you believe that a believer needs to be Baptized to go to Heaven, this is really weighing on me heavy.

• This is really weighing on me hard tonight, my grandfather died last night, and he was never water baptized at any moment of his life, but he believed in Christ with his heart, do you believe he’s in Heaven? If you can answer this from your heart it would mean the world to me.
      Dennis

17. Hi Paul, I am blessed daily with your writings on the amazing grace of God! Have you heard of the Bible teacher Graham Cooke? He seems particularly balanced in the area of grace, as your other grace teachers you mention on your website.

18. Hi Paul,
    I really like your book its amazing… do you have church here in Auckaland?

19. Hi Paul, Your scripture index is a big help to me! If I see a verse on the list (like Matthew 5:17) but it doesn’t have a link on it, what does that mean?

• Hi Sandra, The ones without links mean I have covered them in books. The key is under the table, but “AD17” (which is the code found next to Matt 5:17) means I discuss or touch on Matt 5:17 in chapter 17 of AD70 and the End of the World. I don’t know that I would go out and buy a book for one scripture – you might be disappointed! But if you already own the book, it might be worth looking up. I’m glad you find the Scripture Index helpful.

20. Hi Paul, I just want to know if anyone else is going through or has gone through this wrestling phase when Holy Spirit is revealing and teaching about Gods grace. At the moment it feels like I am being tumbled about in a washing machine with a load of rocks,my mind is going all over the place,there are moments of clarity then confusion,there are moments of calm then turmoil,then it feels like I am covered in filth then being washed and then the spin starts ,the the wash cycle starts again and it all starts again,there are the n moments of joy and aha! moments then it all gets clouded and covered up again!?

21. Thank you for faithfully and consistently putting out the message of Grace and answering the many questions that so many struggle with. Yes, the message of Grace is truly good news and so liberating. I have been greatly blessed by your writings.

I am an editor / journalist with 21 years of experience. I am looking for opportunities to edit some good Christian material and would love to extend my services to your ministry.
    I currently live in Qatar in the Middle East.

I am happy to send you my resume if you are interested.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Blessings
    Aney Mathew

22. Paul, I have tried several times from the link you sent me for my complimentary book. When I press “Get” nothing happens

23. Paul: I’m a paetron and tried to download your new book, but, unsuccessfully. HELP!!!!!!

24. James T Davis // December 11, 2018 at 9:35 am // Reply

Paul, I have tried several times from the link you sent me for my complimentary book. When I press “Get” nothing happens.

• Hi James, could it be that you forgot to enter your email address first? I entered your address and it went through fine. The download link for the book should be in your inbox or junk- or spam-folders.

25. Michael Brinyark // December 14, 2018 at 7:53 am // Reply

Here’s my attempt at a short question. Ephesians 2:10 … created in Christ Jesus unto good works…. Does this mean I am created in Him – “upon” His good works, which were prepared by God that I should walk in “those” completed works? Every translation seems to say I was created to do, or for, good works. I realize I’m picking at a preposition, but I can receive walking in His completed works better than seeing that works are still ahead of me.

I feel the Holy Spirit showed it to me this way; however, I don’t want to change scripture to suit me and can’t find anyone that supports this with commentary.

Thanks!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )